Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow In June

scratch that last post. it'll just be another poem.

Snow In June
Raindrops falling on my window
Just like your tears, they flow
Outside, I see the snow
As cold as your eyes as you watched me go

I'm sorry I put you through this pain
Sorry that I couldn't even explain
I'm sorry that it was all in vain
Sorry that we'll never be the same

'Sorry's coming down like drops of rain
But still, it can't soothe the pain
Into your life I shouldn't have came
Wish I could put out these flames

I know you wanted me to stay
But in the end, there was nothing left to say
Now all we can do, is pray
That the hurt we feel will wear off someday

Don't want to be a slave to this pain
Don't want to feel this hurt again
Somehow, it just seems so insane
The lion, the lamb had slain

I swear, I never did lie
When I said 'I love you', when you saw me cry
And now, as I sever these ties
Just know, this is our goodbye

-jas-
-21st Jan 2010-

No comments:

Post a Comment