Tuesday, February 2, 2010

THEEBOPHOBIA,a state of being afraid of bumping into theeban and seeing him.
reasons: theeb 'steaming' when seeing lynn, and
asking me to be mc again -.-

yeah, that's right. he asked me to be the mc and stand in front of 1ooo people and say "semua pelajar sila masuk ke dalam barisan masing-masing" -.- sengaja la theeb! he just wanted to kacau me cause i did THIS:


but seriously. thank godddd for azman. he took my place for the last part! :D
(at least, that's what i thought -.-) he left me to do the form 3s, so i still had to go forward -.-
heh. wonder what my voice was like. people must be laughing their butt off at my expense.

SKIPPED SUKANTARA TODAY! stayed in the kpa room and planned stuff with lynn and jannah and ustaz :D
(haunted forests, people?)

No comments:

Post a Comment