Saturday, July 7, 2012

Amazing :)

CF yesterday was amazing. I was so happy to see so many new faces from the July intake, God really answered my prayers. And for me, another affirmation was brought by our special speaker yesterday, Alvin's friend, Jonathan. Affirmation, really. And I thank Him so much for that.

A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame.

Thank you, Father. Thank you. 

Other than that, it's been a great week so far. I'm a little exhausted, but who isn't, right? I've been trying to make changes, and I'm happy to say that that's going well :) Trying to find Him and walk with Him once again. It helps that we've prayer meeting every morning, too. OH AND ANOTHER AMAZING THING: PRAYER MEETING HAS INCREASED IN NUMBERS! :'D

Prayerfully, it'll be another great week ahead :) I can't wait to see what more He's gonna do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment