Friday, May 23, 2014

Speed Writing: Last Day of Class

I know I said I prolly wasn't going to blog until my exams are over, but I just had to post something to commemorate today. So here I am, & to make sure I don't waste too much time over this, I'm just gonna do a simple 'Speed Writing' post.  For those of you who don't know what speed writing is, basically, you set a certain duration of time (usually 5-10 mins), & for that duration of time, you've to write continuously (no stopping!) about anything & everything that comes to mind. & once your set duration of time is over, you just stop, no matter what you're writing. Simple enough ;)

So here goes, my 10-minute speed writing post!

It was my last day of class today! To think that I'm sort of done with the first year of university, if you exclude the upcoming exams, that is. It's hard to believe that 8 months have passed. It seems like just yesterday that I had my first taste of Med School. HaDPop (hate at first sight.) & meeting Group 15. Our first meeting was so awkward, and I'm so glad that things have changed loads since then. I cannot even begin to express how glad I am that I'm in Group 15. T, Lynn, Neil, Peter, Farihah, Sarah- they're such amazing people & we're so much closer now than we were before! Back then, group work was really group work. Now, group work is snack time + catch up + story time + basically wasting time hahahah. Which isn't exactly a good thing, but we still get work done! :P Apart from Group 15, I've gotten closer to the Malaysian bunch as well, & I really don't know what I'd do without them. Their immaturity & siao-ness just makes me feel like home isn't that far away. & yeah, to think that I've survived 8 months here on my own. Without my parents, without the mafias. I'd never have thought I'd make it this far. Sure, I do get homesick from time to time (quite often, actually.) , & as emotional as I get when it hits (note previous post, #20), I've learnt not to dwell on it. Besides, I'LL BE HOME IN 5 WEEKS. 5 WEEKS OHMYGOSH. I can't -

& that's 10 minutes! I never know how to end posts.

Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment