Tuesday, April 15, 2008

simbahan air

i was so depressed yesterday dat i 4got to tell abt kh .. ughhhhh. i got all wet .. its all lee king n lee's faults .. shitupits . they sprayed water all over me !!! lee king sprayed all over my hair !!!! lee pulak ... got spray on my uniform !!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh !!! i think d water is dirty water !!! lee king said dat it's from d toilet .. if it really is , i'll really haunt u guys tonite ..

and guess wat ?? drumroll plssssss.. * claps * 2day they announced the results for the trainee prefects .. lynn scared me .. she told me dat only 4 ppl would be picked for 1 classs .... so my name was d 7th .. but i got it !!!! yay !!!!! i'm in ... !! and bonnie , jabbar n haziq are IN tooo !! duty starts tomorrow !! wish me luck !!

btw during taekwando , puteri received her 1st letter from her ADMIRER .. good luck puteri !!!


bak pepatah syamim , " saya amat berbangga kpd adik haziq .. krn telah sudi berbogel !! " haha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment