Monday, April 14, 2008

tearing apart my mind , body and soul

MOOD : depressed , feeling DOWN.
WHY ? : i'll just keep it to myself..

ughhh i feel so saddd. i wasted my mineral salt on him ... why why why ?? why am i so stupid ?? he's not worth it ...!!!! he only makes me hurt .. n NOT ONLY ME , my darling tooooo .. why do i like him ??? why ?? he's not worth giving all my heart and soul too .. he doesn't care about my feelings .. he doesn't care at all !!!!!!! i can't even trust him !!!

i wonder what he does behind our backs , ryte lynn ?? maybe he already ' curang ' .. he's hiding something from us ..! i'm vry vry vry sad .. i think i'll go cut myself again .. why do i hurt myself for him ??!!!! he's the only reason why i'm hurt .. really hurt .. he might think that its the cut on my hand that hurts ,.. doesn't he know that he hurt me more ????? he broke my heart , and he mended it again .. just so he could get it broken again ...

i want to try to forget him .. give myself a second chance .. but everytime i see him i just forget everything i've tried .. everything i've done .. when i call , he doesn't pick up .. when i msg him , he doesn't reply .. miss call him , he nvr calls back ..

why do i cry for him ??! i cry and cry and cry and cry .. almost non-stop because of that guy .. and what does he do ?? does he try to comfort ?? or just say the word ' sorry ' ?? no. he just says these words " i didn't do anything " , " its not my fault " , " and the one that hurt me the most " its not me , its you "

but at some times , he can be caring .. like at the time he said that " who said i don't care ? i care laa " .. i really broke down .. its so easy for him .. he can be one guy , the one who hurts me .. and the other guy , the one who cares .. ( sometimes , at least )

but i want him to be like the second one .. only now .. i understand the quote :-

love hurts , so turn your back against it , give up on it ..

because love really hurts .. and it can just cut through you like a knife .. you know in those movies where sometimes people just try to commit suicide ?? well , love is just like that .. except that its more bitter , and it can really tear your heart apart ..

why can't i just give up ??!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment