Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best Friends, Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever ;)





Got friendship bands with Lynn, Jannah and Evo yesterday :) After our pizza-baking session, they went to Giant to get 'engagement rings' for Jannah and Evo xD I couldn't follow cause I had hospital attachment at SJMC, nyeh. While I was getting ready, I got a call- 'Jas Jas Jas what's your ring size?' And then the panic of me not knowing my ring size. They had to pick the only available size (cause got no more stock), and so we were just hoping that it'd fit.

During taekwando, Evo proposed to me :') HAHAHAHAHA. And when I put the ring on, 'OMG IT FITS!' :D Heh. Serious tho, it was like real proposal :P Heheheh. Plus, it's engraved!

 ♥  E  E 

For a friendship that will last forever :) We've been through so many ups and downs, and through all the shiz that the world has thrown at us, it's been 5 years and we're still as close as ever :) Last year is proof that no matter what happens, nothing can break us. Pies united foreverrrrrrrrr :D Hee. ♥ you guys :)

And for Shman, who's jelly cuz he can't get friendship bands with us :P HAHAHAHAHA. This is for you,

We ♥ you too, dong! :P

*ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment