Friday, April 27, 2012

This Is It.

25th April 2012. That was a huge wake up call. That, and today's movie.

That. was. such. an. eye. opener. The shock, ohmygod. No more slacking. No more 'tmrw', no more 'later', no more 'I'm tireddddddd'. This is it. I'm gonna give it my all, and I trust that He's gonna make a way. I'm gonna work hard, apply for the universities I want, and then I'm going to miraculously get a scholarship to do medicine. 'Facing The Giants' gave me so much inspiration. I've always been worried that I wouldn't be able to get scholarships, and thus I wouldn't be able to go to youknowwhere to further my studies. But 'Facing The Giants' reminded me that all if I give my best, He'll do the rest :D

Focus mode ON :D

*goes to print Bio notes.
Bye peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment