Monday, May 28, 2012

And... Again.

High school students visited Taylor's today to experience a 'a day in the life of a college student' thing. I was sitting at the booth while doing some work, and I was really stressed up. I really had this urge to go to them and just ruin all their fake hopes and dreams about college life. Scream to them, 'IT'S ALL A LIE!' and just tell them how hellish everything is. That'll scare the crap outta them, they'll run lintang pukang till they reach the end of the earth and think twice about going for college. Meh.

Something's wrong with my knee :( Idk whut exactly happened, but I can't straighten it. Mummy said she got it before- I must've pulled a nerve, she says - and it took A YEAR to heal. You have got to be joking -.-

Hung out at Shman's house after college. His grandma made teh tarik and pisang goreng :) It was delish! :D Shman's grandma makes the best tarik ever omg, I'd been craving for it since Shman's bday celebration. After that, he showed me his UK pictures and most of the time, I just felt jelly. Oh so jelly. And that inspired me to study

- Till I got home.

I've said this many times before, but I'll say it again.

I just want normalcy.
That's not too much to ask for, is it? I don't want perfection, just a sense of normalcy. That's it.

'How do you cope weh?' 
I don't know, I really have no idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment