Thursday, December 12, 2013

Group 15.

Dayre is starting to get on my nerves. It's not uploading my posts -____- I'll just post here. 

Today was amazing! :) One of the best days I've had here so far, definitely.

We had a lecture in the morning about our ESAs, and well. They were depressing. And boring. Lynn and I were so bored that we iMessaged each other, talking nonsense during the lecture heh. I even iMessaged Leek and we ended up talking about poop. Eventually he told me that I disgust him ;( That's not a very nice thing to say >_____>

After the lecture, we had group work! Instead of our usual clin dems, we had Dr Hsu for our room today. Also, we had a Christmas quiz instead of group work :D And surprisingly, OUR GROUP WON! :D :D :D Guess what our winning answer was! :P

Testicular cancer.

Hehehehe. The question was 'What type of cancer is Father Christmas at risk of, given his profession?' Neil somehow figured that out, I have no idea how. He's the group genius, he is.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand our prize? *drumroll*


Chocolates! :D Well, 5 chocolates to be exact. Coincidentally, Peter and Sarah didn't come so it was a perfect fit for our group! :) Of course, being Group 15, we HAD to argue about who got first pick. 'You first!' 'No you first!' Typical Group 15 behaviour.


After that, we had our Secret Santa! The way we did it was hilarious. What we did was that we just threw our gifts under the table, used our feet to mix them up a bit, then we all crawled under the table to get the gifts :P HAHAHAHA SO CUTE RIGHT ;3 T and I didn't get our pressies tho, because well, our Santas were Peter and Sarah. Oh well. Lynn got a Disney soundtrack CD from Neil, Farihah got gloves from T, and Peter got a rugby ball from Farihah (but he doesn't know it yet). What about Neil, you ask? 


Neil got a penguin hat, a penguin plushie and some chocolates. From me ;) Hehehehe. It was so obvious tho. He opened it, instantly knew who it was from and went 'Pinguuuuuuuuuuuuu!' HE LOVED IT YAYYYYYYYY! :D Especially the cap, he kept showing it off ahhhhh. It makes me feel so happy, how much he likes it :) The joy of giving I guess?

Walked to Nando's for lunch after that. We managed to call Sarah, and she said that she'd meet us there. Peter, on the other hand, was too hungover to join us so yeaaaaah. I was disappointed but well. What can we do, right? But I digress.

Reached Nando's. I was debating with myself about which sauce to choose, because I didn't want to over-spicy myself and not enjoy my meal. Medium, hot, extra hot? Hmm. Or just my favourite, lemon and herb? Hmmm.  In the end I decided on lemon and herb- I could always just get the sauces from the counter anyways. Lynn and I planned to get different side dishes but that failed because we mixed up who's getting what -____- 


While waiting, Sarah gave T her gift. Apparently Sarah didn't know what to give T, but she ended up choosing the perfect gift: a beret for our artist! :) T looks so pretty here (actually she always does) ngeh. She's basically everything I wish I was: pretty, demure and ladylike :P But that's never gonna happen. C'est la vie, c'est la vie. 

And then Sarah opened her present. From Lynn! :) 


Lynn got her Twix, and if I'm not mistaken, a lotion-shampoo set. Sarah's response was so cute ohmygosh especially when she was trying to figure out who got it for her :P She's always so adorbs without even realising it ;)

And then our food arrived! 

THE MASH WAS SO GOOD.

The Asian at work. T had to take the photo multiple times because she was so distracted by the fact that I was taking a picture of her taking a picture of her food. Heh.

More pictures:


Yep you can see my beyootiful chicken. Farihah went 'Jas don't you want to take the food as well?' So yeaaah. 

Sarah, Farihah and a cutie pie ;)

Lynn, Neil and T :)



Afterwards, we all went our separate ways. #drama
We split up. Farihah and Sarah went home, T went back to uni. Neil, Lynn and I went to Primark because Lynn and Neil wanted to get Christmas jumpers. They were such quick shoppers. It was done within minutes. They even forced me to get one as well, even though I was already pokai >____> Grrrrrr.

Went back to halls and helped a friend propose to his medic wife. It's a lil hard to explain about the medic wife thing, so I won't even bother hehehe. Also, I won't be mentioning names because I'm not sure if they'll like it sooooo. Mr and Ms X. The plan was that I would somehow pull Ms X to the piano room, where Mr X would be playing the piano. And then he'd propose with a Haribo ring. So I called Ms X. She didn't pick up the first few times, and when she did,  I went into full drama mode heh. I told her I dropped my necklace in the piano room and  I couldn't find it, so could she pleaaaaaase come over and help? And then the bombshell. She was still in uni -____- That was a fail. But she said she was coming home anyways, so I didn't stop her. Mr X and I then waited for more than an hour. That's how unreliable the buses here are. Ms X didn't get the bus until almost an hour into the call. So Mr X and I took turns playing the piano (HE'S AMAZING FYI. And I'm just meh.) and talking. It was a really good conversation, for me at least :) Then Ms X came! I met her at the reception and pulled her to the piano room. And Mr X started playing the piano. But Ms X was blur so I had to pull/push her forward lulllllll. And then she just stood there going 'what's going on?' -_____- But anyways, the proposal was a success and she said yes! :D I apologised to her afterwards for panicking her tho, prolly shouldn't have done that :P

After that, I went for dinner with my fellow deaf Lasdunians. Food was the usual. I shall not even bother to elaborate more. It was good company tho, as usual. I love these people. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LEAVE. 

On another note, I caught a certain someone's eye and I'm pretty sure he smiled at me. Or maybe it was just my imagination. Hm.

Went to Nadya's house after dinner to get my penguin hat (because Neil and I are gonna be penguin buddies tmrw!) and my lotion. My skin is dry D:

Met up with Neil at JoFo bus stop, and we headed off to uni again. We watched Lynn and The Muses perform, and they were amazing. Just amazing. Lynn was really good, and what more, she sang for me and Neil. I was just .. mesmerised. She has such a beautiful voice but she's so modest about it >_____> 

I think I'm going to join The Muses in Jan. Finally! :D

Waiting for the bus back to Oadby.

We were hanging out, waiting for the bus, when we saw Anlia, Sam, Darren, Alvin and Sue May. They came over and well, introductions were made yada yada yada.

Came back from uni and went straight to ASDA with Lucy. 

And now I'm back, writing this post. Twas a good day! :) Goodnight! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment