Sunday, August 31, 2014

Singapore Trip '14, Part 2: 3rd August :)

Clickity click for Part 1 :)

Lynn, Evo & I woke up super late, at about 11am? Jannah woke up waaaaay earlier, and she prolly spent the next few hours judging us for being such lazy pigs. In our defense, we were all terribly exhausted from the previous days' adventures. Luckily, we didn't have much planned for the day so we weren't behind schedule or anything of the sort. The vague plan we had was that I was going to spend one-on-one time with KFung, Jannah was going to meet a friend, & Lynn & Evo were going to apparently, go bungee jumping or something of the sort. In the end, Evo & Lynn decided to just join me & KFung heh. Jannah followed us as well in the beginning, cuz her meetup was slightly later in the afternoon.

As we were already late, we had to postpone the arranged meetup time & even then, we dawdled *blames Evo* heh. After that, we took the MRT to Tiong Bahru. 

Lynn was either about to sneeze or was yawning. Either way, she looks so fab ;)


Finally got my couple-y pic heh heh.

Oh & I did something really stupid at the station heh heh. Once we arrived, we were in a dilemma of which exit we should wait for KFung at, cuz the MRT stations have several exits. As we were discussing (on the elevator), I saw KFung & chased after him #noshame . I couldn't catch up with him tho. Then he went through the gates & I sudden-braked. Crap. I caused this huge jam/commotion cuz I was fiddling with my bag, trying to search for my MRT card & people glared at me :( Dahla desperately ran all the way #sien. Anywaaaays, managed to catch KFung after that & we headed to Tiong Bahru hawker centre for lunch! Walked under the scorching heat & it took us a while before we finally found it.

I'd read good reviews of the food there, so we split up to queue for food. Thank God we did that cuz the queues were insaaaane.  

Siew yuk fan, roasted duck, roasted chicken rice, popiah, lo bak ko, lemon chicken rice, fishball noodles, soya bean & cincau! :D #yum


Food was good & I especially enjoyed the roasted duck & fishball noodles! :) Oh & Jannah left to meet with her friend, so it was just us. 

We wanted to grab waffles for dessert, but by then we were pretty full so that didn't happen. Also, Evo wanted to experience going to a bar, so we decided to go see the Merlion statue then search for bars around that area.

We strong peepoz. See all zat musclez.

Photobomb-ed. 


Would've been a pretty sweet pic if not for KFung's face HAHAHA

Looking into the distance with my bae :)


Afterwards, it was fat luck looking for a bar which was open heh. It was still so early, like 3pm -____- The only bar that was open wasn't exactly suited to us as well, so we bought popsicles & took over the seats at one of the unopened restaurants. Chit-chatted, took tons of pics, & made a lot of slow mo hairflip videos (most belong to Evo)! :D




Hairflip attempt #2, success! :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

This was when KF & I pretended to be selfie-ing on the monopod when in faaaaact, we were doing this :P



Headed to Clarke Quay afterwards, but being us, we stopped here & there along the way to take pictures & well, take more slow mo videos, this time of jumpshots. 


In this one, KFung kicks me mid-jump & his face after that :'D Evo & I can't get over it HAHAHA


Arrived at Clarke Quay where we saw these 2 people, blindfolding their friend for a birthday surprise. Being kepoh, we followed them & it turns out, they were bringing her for the GX5 extreme swing- which was exactly what Evo & Lynn wanted to try out. While they were contemplating whether to go for it or not, we went to the bar nearby. KFung & I both ordered drinks, & I thought I would share mine with Lynn & Evo (especially Evo cuz she was the one who wanted to go to a bar) but nooo. Lynn had a headache & Evo took one sip & decided she didn't want any more -_______- 


Meanwhile, Lynn decided she didn't want to go for the ride (because of her headache, I think?) so Evo went with  KFung instead.

Both looking so gung-ho before the ride ;)

But after, 

KFung's expression HAHAHAHA. Says it all :P

Meanwhile, Jannah had arrived & I was trying to finish my drink as fast as I could. That wouldn't end too well, as you'll see later. 


HG's signature pose apparently.

After we left, I started feeling a little dizzy, then this happened.

Yeaaaaaah.

Split up with KFung afterwards & us girls went to Haji Lane for dinner! (& if we were lucky, for Lynn to spot HG) ;) As usual, we stopped along the way for pictures!

Love the murals!




Respective hipster shots :D

We even did a Tkd photoshoot heh heh ;) #yesiminaskirt



Had dinner at Eazy Eazy Kitchen. Food was so-so, but their waffles were yummmm!




It was a bit dark so Lynn used her flashlight for lighting while I snapped away HAHAHA :P

Left for home (ie hotel) after searching for dessert parlours, which were closed by the time we were done. Back at the hotel, we had a really weird encounter with a couple in the lift. They were acting really suspicious, which kinda creeped us out. 

Stayed up talking, listening to music & singing along. Jannah fell asleep first, and the rest of us followed suit after. 

Ending the post with this slow-mo: 


Indeed it was a day of abusing the slow-mo feature in Lynn's phone. 













No comments:

Post a Comment