Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Singapore Trip '14, Part 1: 2nd August :)

The night before our trip, I barely slept because a) I was too overexcited, and b) I had some last minute packing to do. Have I mentioned how much I hate packing? Anyways, woke up at 5 the next morning, lacking sleep & well, because of that, the day didn't start off as well as I hoped. As excited as I was, I had a bad flu and a slight headache, which made me grumpy.

After double-checking & triple-checking if I had everything, I woke daddy up & got him to send me to Jannah's at 6am. Once I reached Jannah's house however, my grumpiness disappeared & I was actually really, really excited. It was finally happening- our long awaited girl trip! Walked into Jannah's house, and then found out that Jannah had fallen ill. That dampened my spirits a bit, but soon (typical Malaysian timing), Lynn & Evo arrived & we headed off to the airport! :) On the way there, Lynn gave Evo her pressie from us- a complete outfit + accessories for our girls' night out :D She loved it, yayyyy. & then came the hard part of trying to stuff everything into the few backpacks that were our luggage. 

The night before, Evo mentioned that she wanted to sleep in the car. I nagged her, telling her that we'd be talking in the car & sleeping wasn't allowed. So much for that, though. We were all exhausted- I was exhausted myself, and I wanted to sleep really badly. But we ended up talking & talking, and before we knew it, we were nearing the airport. Lynn had assumed the airport we were departing from was KLIA 2, so Pak Ajit headed there. As we were arriving however, Lynn panicked because our e-boarding passes said nothing of which airport we were supposed to be at. By then, we had already arrived at KLIA 2 & we were slightly behind schedule. Panicking, Lynn & Evo got down the car & into the airport to check, while I went on the KLIA & KLIA 2 websites. Turns out we were at the wrong airport, so off we went to KLIA. 


Overexcited after finally arriving at KLIA! :D

After settling everything, we went to our gate & waited. KF then whatsapped us, letting us know that he was already at Changi, waiting for us. & in the meantime, we hadn't even boarded our flight yet -_____- KFung, KFung. Anyways, we made full use of our waiting time with Lynn's new monopod! 




Gates then opened & we boarded the plane! 


The flight was horrible. It was one of the worst flights I've ever been on. I was already worried, what if all the recent plane crashes, & the pilot wasn't doing a good job of calming my nerves. The whole ride, I could feel the plane swaying from side to side, it felt so unsteady. & the landing, ohmygosh, what a landing. According to Lynn, the pilot didn't slow down enough, so when the plane hit the ground, it rebounded & then hurtled forward. We were going so fast, you could actually hear the sound from the outside & it was reaaaaally scary. Lynn & I had to put our arms on the seat in front of us so we wouldn't be thrown forwards. I had to close my eyes & just kept praying for God to keep us safe. Seriously, worst flight experience ever. 


Arrived at Changi then had to suffer about an hour's wait at immigration. Evo & I waited in line while Lynn & Jannah shopped for stuff meh. 

At the other side of immigration, was KFung! :') Lynn made a bet, saying that I'd dramatically run to KFung when I see him. I told myself I wouldn't, but wellll, I kinda failed. I managed to tone it down, though, so not completely a failure. Headed to the MRT & while waiting for it to arrive, we camwhored somemore. 


We even tried to use the monopod to take proper, back-camera pics & after 3 times, we got a proper pic! :D

The whole MRT ride took about an hour. By then, we were all starving but we made a 'quick' stop at our hotel first, to drop off our stuff. & adjust the beds to our liking ;) & take more pics heh.




Had lunch at a hawker centre nearby, because as mentioned earlier, we were starving :S After that, we went to Bugis Street.

Super packed, meh. 

We explored for a little while, then got tired so went out to find someplace to rest for a bit.

Lynn saw this & she got so excited!

Peek-a-boo ;)


Explored for a little more after our little break, mainly cuz Evo wanted to shop. We all felt exhausted after that, so it was time to head back to our hotel for some R&R.



& this was when the first of what would soon be known as #kfungcloseups began heh

Clearly exhausted :P

Muka perv eeeee.

Traffic light selfies ;)

Dropped by the same hawker stall where we had lunch for tea, then it was back to the hotel! Instead of taking a nap, Evo & I wanted to go for a swim. Lynn left her swimsuit at home, so she couldn't join us meh. We found bathrobes in the wardrobe, so Evo & I put them on. They fit Evo perfectly, but on me, they were HUGE. 

See the diff?


While Evo and I did our thang, Lynn & KFung lounged by the pool & Jannah joined in a while. So Evo & I spent the next hour ++ trying to swim (I say try because there was this group of girls camwhoring in the middle of the pool & blocking everyone's way gr), challenging each other to do stupid stuff & just played around hahahah. 

After that, we decided to try out the jacuzzi. So the thing is, the jacuzzi was a lil frothy, but it wasn't bubbly. We found it a little weird, but since it was warm we just decided to stay there. After a while, this Caucasian guy walked over, looked at the jacuzzi & gave us this really weird, judging look. I was wondering what that was all about, when he pressed this switch & the jacuzzi burst to life. I looked at Evo & we both started laughing. Ohmygosh HAHAHAHA. Damn stupid :'P

We woke KFung up afterwards (he'd fallen asleep), and headed upstairs to shower & prep for dinner. While we were at that, KFung continued his nap, cuz we insisted he sleep instead of going back cuz he looked so tired.

Camwhored some more, 

& then these slightly inappropriate pictures happened :P

Then, we woke KFung up & left for our girls' night out! :D

Outside the lifts! The number is made from pebbles, so kewl :D



We rockin' ;)

Walked along Orchard Road trying to decide what to have for dinner, & eventually we just walked into Paragon Mall. Had Thai for dinner, and Evo's complaint was that her food was too hot hahahah. Not spicy, just hot :P But all in all, food was good :D 


After dinner, we headed to Hollister cuz KFung told us that there would be hot men. We kept an eye out for them while Evo tried to do some shopping, but we left disappointed. KFung lieddddddddddddddddd.

Walked around Orchard some more after that, & even dropped by H&M. While Evo & Jannah shopped, Lynn & I sat & waited. Lynn, because her feet were killing her, and me? I was just so tired & sleepy - I even dozed off for a bit in H&M. 

Headed back to the hotel, finallyyyyyyy.

Tired. Like. Mad. 

Lynn in her bare-footed glory ;) #singaporeveryclean

At the hotel lobby :)

In the hotel room, Lynn had her shower & I told Evo to wake me up once she was done cuz I wanted to get changed & all before I slept. Apparently I zonked out almost immediately, & it was impossible to wake me up afterwards. I woke up twice by myself tho, the first time to realise that Jannah was showering after Lynn, & the second after the girls tried (unsuccessfully) to wake me up. I was so tired, I barely managed to get myself changed before I climbed back into bed & zonked out for the rest of the night. 

& well, that's the end of Day 1 of our Singapore takeover! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment