Friday, May 2, 2008

AARRRRGHHHH !!

i don't know what to say .. this week has been FULL of problems ... i felt so bad on wednesday , cos of what lynn told me .. lynn , i know u're still not ready for that , ok ? you have to trust me on this. i know u're not . and cant he be more understanding ?? i've already explained everything to him .. and he just gives me a BLURR look. its like telling me ' uhh what ? ' * sigh * i'm stuck in the middle .. as much as i like him .. and i want him , i just cant help seeing my best friend feeling so sadddd .. its true lynn ;( u were acting so weird that day . you were just not yourself .. kinda HYPER and OVERACTIVE.

for today today today : isshh. just tell me what happened la .. maybe i can help .. and stop telling me to chill , cos i just can't , okay ?? READ MY LIPS. I CAN'T. i hate that word now .. " its nothing , just chill " .. you know what ?? i feel hurt too . don't make me stand at the sidelines !! i CAN help. get it ?? I CAN HELP. * sigh * u dont understand anyone .. is it that u don't want to understand ..? or u just plain don't ??

THIS MAY BE THE WORST WEEK OF MY LIFE.
THEREFORE , SCREAM WITH ME.
THANK YOU. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment