Wednesday, May 7, 2008

never n ever , lynn !!!

i am hyper , lynn . though not as hyper as u ..!! hehe ;D i'm still laughing abt what happened during tuition .. teck shen is always the mangsa , the victim !! haha. guess what happened today ??

teacher was teaching karangan and talking abt percanggahan masa ..
she gave example :
e.g. pointing at me : u hv piano
pointing at jia huey : u hv tuition
and lastly .. pointing at teck shen : u hv BALLET !! haha

HAHA !! BALLET ??!!! LOL.
lynn , remember his face when teacher said that ??
shocking.. :)
lol. pittyyy him ... xD

this week its like everyone has a song stuck in their mind ..

my dad : a chinese song that i dont know the title ..
lynnie : SOS by jonas brothers
pu3 : same case lyk lynn
my brother : it goes something like :-
you're so hot
teasing me
girl u're cool but i can't take my eyes
from a chick like you ..
( SHEESH. )

and lastly , me : i'm stuck with jonas brother's ' when you look me in the eyes '

everything's all right
when you're right here by my side

well , problems are also hounding !! exams are coming !! form 2 prefects last interview is 2moro .. and then they'll choose !! so i really hope i get ..

and lynnieee darling <33 style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">

No comments:

Post a Comment