Sunday, May 4, 2008

poem

i found this while looking around :-


Hold my hand
Make me smile
Hug me close
Just for a while

Stop my heart
But make it fast
Or kiss me, Dear
And make it last

Hug me close
Just breathe with me
Fix my heart
Or make it bleed

String up a shard
With silver lace
My heart is yours
It's yours to take

Just don't say you love me
I don't need more fake
My heart is yours
It's yours to break

Hold my hand
Inside your hand
I'm not enough
Do you understand?

Not fake enough
To make this poem fiction
Not hot enough
To return the addiction

Not poetic enough
To make you blush
Not quiet enough
To keep feelings hushed

Not ignorant enough
Not enough to be blissful
Not believing enough
To make this thinking wishful

Not fake enough
I guess that makes this true
My Dear, I'm not enough
I'm not good enough for you


wow. thats kinda familiar ryte ..? ;\

No comments:

Post a Comment