Thursday, July 3, 2008

euro fever affecting me :) hehe

lalala... ;) I watched euro final between spain n germany .. so I slept at 11 sumthing 29/6 and woke up at 2.15 a.m. 30/6. Ohh yeah, the results !! champions of euro 2008 is ………

SPAIN!! YEAHHHH !!!!! GOOO SPAIN!!! I HEART SPAIN!! LOL. I think dats enough.

Ohhkay, so around the 33rd minute , torres was one-on-one with whats-his-name-again? I forgot. Sorry. So, back to the game. So the goalkeeper was running forward to get the ball, and torres goaled it in!! GOALLLLLL!! I screamed. Seriously. At abt 3 sumthing in the morning .. its fun laa watching football on my own. I can curse , cheer , etcetc. LOL. I can tell u guys, i was shocked by my actions !! i must be maddddd !! i went frantic ;D hahaha ..

So, I’m celebrating spain’s win over germany !! yayyyyy!! *drops dead*

Btw, guys. Plss don’t give me tht “ u watched? ” look. Its so annoying laaaa XD

i am stupid, haha. LOL. obsessed with fernando torres !!

fernando torres

- that killer smile - ;)

Fernando Wiki

torres torres torres !! sorry guys.. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment