Tuesday, April 21, 2009

200! :D

biatch [check, a leek]
bietch [check, hazwan :D]
bitch [check, someone -__-]
biotch [check, ashman ;)]
biutch [check, jit san! XDD]
gaybian [check, hari ;P]

haha, celebrating my 200th post O.o

and omgggd, new song, by ashman T.T
"up and down, touch the ground,
put me in the mood,
up and down, touch the ground,
in the mood for food!"
okaaaaaaaaaay, i finally understand jannah's point of view
it seems gay somehow -_______-
but still, i like lalabee better! :)
just remembered,my phone got confiscated again! ): my mum saw my msgs, and there were words like - fucker, asshole, bastard, bitch, etc. DIRECTED TO SOMEONE! cause that frigging someone made me pissed! DX i mean comeonlahhh, you can't expect me not to use them! i'm in a sch where EVERYONE uses them kay?! and and i only say those stuff when i'm angry!
i want my phone backkkkkk O;D

and my mum asked me if i'm lesbian. like this-
"ARE YOU LESBIAN?"
cause my msgs to lynn, evo and jannah are full of I LOVE YOUS and DARLINGS -_____-
well, I AM NOT! i LOVEEEEE guys, kay? not those of the same sex! except for lynn, jannah and evo lahh :D
but still, i DO NOT want to like anyone now,
learn this - loving someone means hurting yourself, so why do it?
and you think i'm so happy?

HATE ME, THEN, if that's what you think.
see if i care.
"take a good look at my face
you'll see my smile looks out of place
if you look closer, it's easy to trace
the tracks of my tears"
-Tracks of My Tears
i'm tired of lying.


No comments:

Post a Comment