Friday, April 24, 2009

T.O.R.N

i'm so tired.
i'm tired of helping people out with their sad life, although i can't even help mine.
seems like helping people out, i can do. helping myself, I CAN'T DO.
i'm tired of listening, i want to block out everything.
i'm tired of seeing, what i see just hurts me.
i'm tired of talking, i can't say the things i want to say,
they'd all betray me.

i want to hide myself somewhere,
scream my guts out,
and cry.

funny, isn't it? we always say
"i won't cry when --------"
OR
" i won't cry because ------"
but what happens then?
we cry. we do cry. no matter how hard we push ourselves,
no matter how hard we try NOT to,
we still do in the end.
ohhhh, i'm just so tired.
there are things i want to say,
but i know they'll contradict my last words.
there's things i want to do,
but they'll seem wrong.

i want to let them out,
but what happens then?
i don't want to know.
thank god for you guys.

LYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ):

No comments:

Post a Comment