Tuesday, September 3, 2013

With 2 more weeks left, I decided to start packing just now. I grabbed a luggage bag, laid it on the floor, unzipped it, and then just sat on my bed staring at it, thoughts rushing through my mind.

How do you pack up your whole life into one bag? Where do you start? How do you decide what to bring, and what to leave behind?

Logically I'd start with my clothes, but then I'll be living out of my luggage bag for the next two weeks. Or I could pack other stuff. The essentials. Which I haven't bought yet. Then maybe just stuff I want to bring, then? But what stuff? Do I bring my storybooks? Do I bring sentimental stuff, like gifts that people have given me? What exactly do I bring, and what don't  I bring?

Maybe it's too early to start packing. Gr.

No comments:

Post a Comment