Friday, April 2, 2010

chess training at skbj today. it was kinda depressing actually. i could feel my confidence dropping lower and lower, as the coach asked us to do an exercise on 'how to mate in two moves' and i took a really really long time. i didn't get to finish on time :/ and then, he made us play 5 minute blitz. my first reaction was, WTHECK?! I SUCK AT BLITZ, what more 5 MINUTES blitz?! gawddddd. i was against this girl, who was most likely in primary 2 or 3. most probably. and guess what? i made a blunder in the first game, when i could've won. and it became a stalemate. the next game was even more horrible. i lost terribly :( i remember hazwan telling me about the downward spiral. yeah, he was right. and i experienced it just now. i made a blunder, and i lost a piece. immediately, i went distressed and lost EVEN MORE :( sighhh. 


thenn, i played with shaza. she made a blunder and i took her queen. after a few moves, I made a blunder, and SHE took MY queen -.-' 
siao. i won though :D that lifted my spirits :D


ah well. in the end, there was a match between under 18 and the primary sch team, if i'm not mistaken. we won, thanks to ashman and hari. 4-2 :D


nervous. mssd is in just 2 days :/


AND OH YEAH. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MC ON MONDAY, BUT BECAUSE OF CHESS, EVO BECAME INSTEAD XD
yeah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment