Wednesday, April 14, 2010

hazwan called, cause he was lazy to reply my msgs :D
just heard from him that. uh. he won 3 games, drew 2, and lost 2. which means he has 4/7 points. and hazwan’s really happy cause he isn’t the worst player there -.-‘
Ashman, instead. won 5 games and lost 2, which means 5/7 points. and he has a chance of getting into mssm, but has to play in the playoffs first. hazwan also told me that shman actually beat ONE OF THE strongest attacking players, syakir. one of the BEST ATTACKING PLAYERS. and thus, he is VERY VERY HAPPY. as hazwan said, ‘syakir is probably crying in a corner right now’.
I miss Ashman. and I miss hazwan. seriously I do :/

i hope those two will come back. FAST! 

talked to hazwan. he updated me about everything. their team game actually started today. and they were against gombak team. and they trashed them 4-0! yeah! :D good for them :)
and hazwan thought that it was jason who went to the hospital. when it was actually me. when i told him it was me, he went 'oh so you have h1n1?' -.- typical hazwan. still teasing. talking to hazwan is DEFINITELY tons better than talking to ashman. i can't get a single reaction from him -.-
s
after talking to hazwan, i asked for ashman. somehow i felt as though shman wasn't that happy to hear from me :/ and uh. oh well, actually there's nothing for me to tell. sigh. it's a typical ashman thing. he's happy, but he isn't sure if he wants to go for mssm. sigh.

ah well, then, i asked for hazwan again. hazwan told me that they were watching the under 12 play. and he said 'they're can't keep quiet, they're worse than you" -_________________-

i have nothing to say. said our goodbyes, and i HAVE to try to call them tmrw!

No comments:

Post a Comment