Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Waffles!

Woke up at 7.30 in the morning to wake my bffl Mr Yew K Fung up. Reminds me of the good ol' high school days when I had to wake him up for various reasons, and waking him up was helllllllllllll. I used to have to call him about 20-30 times before he'd finally wake up & pick up my call -______- Today however, all it took was one call heh. 

Tried to go back to sleep afterwards but I couldn't, so I decided to blog instead- about the photoshoot & bbq (work in progress, will be completed soon!). After that, took a shower & then went for breakfast with Lynn, Shman & Matt at Asam Pedas. Picked up Matt & the both of us mistook Kayu Manis as Asam Pedas so we headed there instead HAHAHAH #fail. 

Breakfast was good, apart from the people who were smoking right behind me, gr. I really, really have something against smokers who know they're annoying people (ie: me), but still continue to pollute my air. I mean, be courteous a bit la & maybe excuse yourself & smoke further away & come back when you're done. *uttermost respect for Lynn's dad because he actually does this- shoutout to PapaJames!*

After breakfast, Lynn & Matt came over to just lepak, & to settle some stuffs. A while after, the Walnuts decided to go to Inside Scoop at Damansara Jaya for dessert (lunch for Evo & I). Jannah was at Cyberjaya, so she picked Evo on the way home; Lynn picked us up & Matthew tagged along on our girl outing heh heh ;)

Got lucky & managed to find a parking nearby Inside Scoop yayyy! :D Eventho Evo nearly got us killed by asking Lynn to reverse some more, when we'd just men-junam into the road below -_____- Anywaaaaays, Evo & I went directly to Inside Scoop because that was our lunch, while the rest headed to Pizza Hut for their lunch first. 

Mine- Yellow Tango! :)

Evo's.

The interior of the cafe(?) was actually really pretty, so Evo & I wanted to take pics but we were too busy enjoying our waffles heh heh. By the time we were finished, everyone else arrived & well, we got snap-happy! :D

Love love love this picture!

I like swings, swings make me happy :D



This picture brings a sense of dejavu- the first outing I had with Jannah, I took a picture of her staring at her pizza at Pizza Hut in this EXACT. SAME. WAY.  








Eventually, we left for home. Before that however, we had to send Evo back to MMU. On the way there, we sang along to Taylor Swift (Too bad, Matt! :P ) & made jokes about our friend, Samy. Heh heh. Just as we were reaching Evo's accommodation, there was a small flood & we had to make this huuuuge detour. #sien

Finally sent Evo back & headed home ourselves, with more Taylor Swift hehehe. Still not feeling sorry for Matt :P We've given him the experience of a lifetime - 'A Girls Day Out' :P 

& now, well, I've fallen sick. Yay. Gonna sleep soon so I'll be better tmrw hopefully! 

Ending with this:



That's all for now, but stay tuned! Long long long post coming up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment