Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Past Week

has been hectic. That sums it up, really. Also explains why bloggie has been dead for a week now.

Nothing much has happened, actually.  Majority of the week was spent packing stuffs up, putting said stuffs into the cars and carting them over to the other house, and unpacking and arranging stuffs at the other house.

I'm still calling it 'the other house'. Right.

Shifting houses really is tiring. I've been so exhausted, and my legs have been feeling lenguh for the past 3 days. Not good. But with all the exhaustion, I haven't been able to sleep -____- So I'm tired and sleepy, which makes me cranky.

And no one likes a cranky Jas.

Anyways, some highlights of the past week:

Sunday
Had breakfast with KFung again :) After breakfast, I dragged him home so that he could help me pack some stuffs, and also because I wanted him to talk to Jason. By the time he helped me pack up all my books and talked to Jason, it was already time for lunch so daddy suggested he go for lunch with us. Had yong tau fu and most of the conversation centered around KF's uni plans and all.

Tuesday
I baked scones.

Success! :D

And guess who came to help out at the other house and surprised me? ;)

Puthea! :D

She hid behind the door of the guest room and jumped out at me, heh. Really loved seeing her again :) Turns out she actually has FB, and she's been disturbing me every day since Tuesday :P


Friday
Had lemon chicken for dindin :)




Saturday
Said goodbye to Kubah, home for 12 years D: 



Byebye Room :(


And hello to Menara, :)



Today
Woke up to cotton candy clouds! :)


#littleblessings

Well, that's all that's been happening. Nothing much to update, really. Gonna meet up with the gang later! :) 

Tataaaaa for now :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment