Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Results!

They were counting down the minutes. 10, 9, 8 .. and then, 1. The clock on my lappy turned '1.00 PM'. I held my breath, and clicked the refresh button.

It was so fast, I barely even had time to catch a breath, before it hit me.

2A*s, 1A

I burst into tears.

Which was waaaaay better than I had expected. Considering how hard the papers were, I wasn't even confident I would be getting straight As. I wasn't confident, and I was merely expecting to scrape through, barely. But this.

This exceeded all my expectations, and I couldn't be happier. And I know, I just know, that this was more His work than mine. I mean, look, two 90s and an 89. Which meant that  I maintained my Maths, and improved on Bio and Chem. Which I think, is virtually impossible. I had to get a 92 for A2 Bio, and a 91 for A2 Chem. There was no way on earth I could achieve that on my own, what more I was being quite lazy and my efforts were lacking for A2. 

And that 89, I believe God's trying to tell me something. There's a reason why it wasn't a 90. Something like that.

I'm rambling. Eheheh.

Just, too happy. Praise God, all glory to Him :) 


And now .. with this confirmation, it's full speed ahead! 


1 comment: