Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Disclaimer: This Is A Sad Post.

It's just been 2 days, and I'm already missing everyone like mad. Actually, scratch that. I started missing everyone the moment Matthew and I parted ways.  And that wasn't even a long way away, mind you. Matthew's house is opposite mine. Yeah, you get the picture. I'm a bit of a dramaqueen lah, but I think you know that already.

It's just, we don't get to see each other often, because of our different time schedules and distance, especially. Even when we do, we make do with short gatherings, trying to accomodate everyone's different schedules and plans. I've forgotten what it was like to see them every day, and just, you know, hang out as we used to. This trip, it really felt like 'old times'. 'Old times', dang. Makes me feel so old saying it. Rawr. But yeah, those past 2 days, we spent every second in each others' presence. We talked our usual nonsense, talked serious grown-up stuff (we've matured!), shared secrets, laughed together, did stupid stuff together, and some of us even slept together! ;) Hahah no lah, just shared bed only :P

Woke up for the past 2 days feeling really lonely, and I don't know what's wrong except that I miss everyone. I miss being able to see them and touch them and feel them around me. And I wish, I really wish, that it could be like this up till the day that I have to leave. But no, life goes on. They go back to work, go back to college. And I'm stuck here moping. Dammit, why am I always such an emotional wreck. It really doesn't help that someone (I can't remember who) said that I'll forget them once I go off. That I'll make new friends and in time, I'll completely forget about them.  Because I won't. And I'm afraid that it's them that will forget about me.

I won't go as far as to say that I can't survive without them, because I know that I can. But of course, I'll be really really really really sad la. I tell you, it's hard to find friends who can stick with you through ups and downs. Even more when the downs are amongst yourselves. A teacher once told me, 'True friendships will always have fights. If you can stay together after the fights, you really are true friends'. Not her exact words, but something like that in BM. I wouldn't say we fight alot, but we've had frigging alot of our fair share of drama in our gang, and we're still stuck like paper and glue. That certainly says something, right?

And now with our confession session, I feel even more bound to them than ever. They just accepted me as I was, just like that. If anyone ever decides to leave the group, right, I think I'll have to hunt that person down. And just kill him. Before all our secrets are out. pewpewpewwwww

Dang it lah, I just miss them. Tell me why time just can't slow itself down.

Enough making myself sad tonight. Love y'all to bits!

Oh and Malacca Trip post up soon. Stay tuned!

Ending with a photo of us in all our fabulosity.

And a photo of Jannah because I miss her as much as I do everyone else. 






No comments:

Post a Comment