Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What Love Looks Like

My 3rd post in one day. I'm amazed at myself. This truly is hard proof that I've too much free time on my hands. At this rate, I should just post at night so I can compile everything into one looooong post and not spam your follow feeds. This will just be a short post anyways, just documenting something that just happened.

Usually during dinner, I'll get weird cravings for all sorts of things, usually mamak food like roti tisu, butter naan and etc. And because daddy loves me , he will surely bring me out to satisfy those cravings. So he'll get changed and all, and I always ffk him in the end. Eheh. He'll get changed and he'll be waiting for me downstairs, and then I'll start to feel tired so I tell him I'm not going. Sometimes I don't even tell him, and end up falling asleep. I'm terrible, I know. Then the next day my dad will complain about how I keep ditching him and next time he won't bring me out anymore.


He says that every time, but the next time I ask him to bring me out, he will still get changed and wait for me. 

And that, I think, is beautiful. It's love. 


Oh on a random note, I created an ask.fm account

No comments:

Post a Comment