Monday, July 8, 2013

Visiting Lynn and Shman :)

Hi guys! :) So I was just back from CF Camp yesterday :) I had a really great time, experiencing God, learning more about Him and His word, and making new friends. But that's another post to come! Need to wait for the pictures to be up first :)

Gonna talk about last Friday instead!

After a month ++ , Shman, Lynn and I got together in the wee hours of the morning (maybe not that wee) to go to college EspressoLab Empire :) Shman's working there, and Lynn's shift was there as well for that day so I went along to teman them at work. It was so fun being in the same car with these two crazeh people again. Forgot how much I missed those mornings. One of the things that happened was when Shman came up with the theory that most BMW drivers are Malays, while I thought they were Chinese. We were approaching a traffic light at the time (which was red somemore) and Lynn spotted a BMW. So she STOPPED right beside the BMW, leaving this REALLY HUGE GAP in between her an the car in front. And the 3 of us turned to look at the BMW, and the driver looked back at us. GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. Eye contact wootz.

The stupid stuff we do. Actually not really la. More like the stupid stuff Lynn does. Like the WSK incident:

Jas: Lynn look! WSK!
Lynn: *Sudden-brake in the middle of the road and whips head around* WHERE?!

*applause*

Anyways, back to the topic.

Everyone was bugging me to finish my blog post, and since I was going for CF Camp, I thought I might as well blog before I went for it. Thank God for Lynn, she brought her lappy! :) So I was sitting at EspressoLab, enjoying my latte and blogging! Felt so professional heheheh :3




And ohmygosh I must spaz about the latte!



This, I tell you, is the best coffee I have ever tasted. It was so creamy and smooth and it tasted heavenly. I'm quite picky when it comes to coffee, I hate coffee that leaves a bitter aftertaste in my mouth - and most coffee have that. This one though, the coffee taste still lingered but .. no bitter aftertaste! :) Twas so good omgosh. I had Heidi make it for me because I didn't want to get food poisoning or smth if Lynn or Shman made it hahah :P Kidding hahah. I just wanted pretty coffee art :3 Ngeheh. Oh and I can finally conclude, coffee REALLY has no effect on me. Even after drinking this, I felt tired on the bus on the way to El Sanc. Oh well.

There was also the incident with Shman drinking training milk, but I'm getting a little tired so you can read Lynn's version here. And yes, I stole Lynn's pictures ;)

Finished the Malacca Trip (Part 1) post in the nick of time. I even had to stand and blog and one point because they were doing some work with the CCTVs. That's how much of a rush I was in. 

Time passed quickly and before I knew it, it was 1pm already and I had to leave to Taylor's for CF Camp :) Shman drove me there, of course :) Big shoutout to Shman: THANK YOU SHMANNNNNN! :D

Had a great time temaning Lynn and Shman :) Gotta do this again sometime :)

Next post will be about the 2nd part of Malacca Trip, or CF Camp. Whichever gets done quickest :)

Till then!

Love these people to bits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment