Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weird Dream.

Don't mind me, I just need to document this immensely weird dream.

Yesterday, Evo asked me on ask.fm if I would die for a friend. I answered yes, and I guess this is what triggered my dream.

I can't remember who it was exactly, but there was this bad guy after Evo and I. We were facing each other at opposite sides of a empty space, and he had a gun. He wanted to shoot Evo so I jumped in front of her and I took a bullet to the left side of my stomach. I actually FELT the pain in my dream o___o Anyways, once that happened, I collapsed la. And surprisingly mummy was there and she was crying and all. Then I passed out.
The next time I woke up, I can't remember where I was but I was in bandages and all and everyone was so happy I was awake. The next scene I was in school, and I was walking around with Lynn. She kept asking me if I was okay and I kept saying I was. And so we went for PJ. For some weird reason, we had to do that trampoline thing (the one I hated at Cowboy Town) and me being stubborn, I still went for it. I went upppp - and then dropped down. The fear I had, added with the pain of the bullet wound was so terrible that I told the person in control to stop it after just one fall.

And then I went for CF. When I reached, I was early and so I was really happy with myself for not being late (since when am I ever late for CF -.- ). But once I stepped in, I remembered I didn't get anything for my mortal - yeah, apparently we were playing angels and mortals in CF. So yeah I had to go out again to get the stuffs. And for some reason the only 7 Eleven there was, was at some mall on the first floor. And this mall ah, when you enter, you're already on the first floor (usually ground floor.). So me thinking I was on the ground floor, I took the escalator up. Where I bumped into Gabriel and we chit chatted and lost track of time. By then I already realized I was on the wrong floor, so I went back down to the first. It was some weird escalator, but I can't really remember specifics. And then for some reason I went back up to the second floor. Dumb -.- Must have been too distracted talking to Gabriel. Anyways, by the time I bought the stuff from 7 Eleven, it was already late so I didn't go to CF.

And the rest of the dream was of me trying to get the attention of this guy I really like, but he was never noticed me. We were always with these few other girls that I don't recognize at all. But it wasn't like he was paying attention to them and not to me, more like he wasn't paying attention to any of us. Somemore I was injured and he didn't care, that sort of feeling was what I felt.

This dream really felt so real. I could feel the pain from the wound, I really could. I woke up today morning actually expecting to be waking up injured. But I wasn't.

I need someone to analyze my dreams and tell me what they mean. Anyone?

1 comment: