Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Spontaneous Giant Trip!

Good morning dear readers! :D

Yesterday when I was having dinner, Shman texted me out of the blue and asked me if I could teman him to Giant to get his contact lenses. Usually my parents would say no, but surprisingly my mum didn't just say yes, she gave me chores to do instead. I just finished washing the dishes when Shman called to notify me that he was outside my house. Right.

Shman and I really had no sense of planning at all hahah. We walked to one end of Giant to the next, when we could have just done everything in a row, without walking back and forth. First we went to get our lenses, then went to DiGi centre to get a new sim card for po po, then we went into Giant to buy sweet potato (BM: ubi keledek) because ma ma wanted to cook tong sui. And I don't even know how sweet potato looks like hahahah k. Since Shman claimed that he knew, it's 'long and purple' apparently. Shman wasn't even sure of himself, so the both of us were more like looking for the 'ubi keledek' signboard. And when we saw something that looked like it and THERE WASN'T A SIGNBOARD. But they weren't long and they weren't purple. Rawr Shman. But Shman said it was so we got them.  Went to the counter where I paid for them and then forgot to take them -_____- and the cashier called me 'akak' D': omgosh feeling old.

Edit (from Shman's post): 'As usual, Jas just loves to pay for the item without even wanting to take the item itself. Haha such a dong dong.'
Laughing so bad at myself right now hahahah

Then we went to Coffee Bean, where Shman ordered a latte. Which was only RM6 - so cheap that Shman was just like o_______o And it came in a pint. But I think the price suits the product really well lah, since the latte was so mild, you can barely taste any coffee. And the aftertaste was just, weird. Definitely won't be getting this again.

After Shman finished his coffee, we went to McD to .. what else? Get my ice cream! :D Hahah. Got myself an oreo mcflurry, yumzzzz. Craving it now heheh.

And now I quote Shman: I knew it. If I'm craving coffee, you'll be craving ice cream. 



This just says it all.

Ta ^^v 

No comments:

Post a Comment