Friday, July 26, 2013

Speed Writing!

Hello gaiz! :D

Today I'm going to do something called speed writing. It's just something where I write, or in this case, type continuously for a set amount of time about anything that pops into my mind. And yes, continuously as in no-stopping-continuously. Do excuse my lame attempt at updating this blog, but I just read a speed-writing exercise I did quite a while ago with Shman and I'm too lazy to blog formally so .. here goes! :)

10 minutes starts ..

Now. Okay so er how do we do this again? Er oh oh so yesterday I made almost 100 water balloons. 100. I know right. Filled them up and tied all of them myself. Which is why my second finger on my left hand hurts like mad right now. Since you know, when you tie balloons you sort of have to make the knot around your finger first? I'm not the only one who does it that way right? Yeah so the reason I made so many balloons was because we're gonna be playing water balloon dodgeball in CG tomorrow yayyyy! Although how I'm supposed to transport all those balloons is another mystery to me. Hm. Er er er oh right now I'm halfway packing. Gonna shift house sometime next week, around Thurs-Sat? Sometime around them. Feeling quite nostalgic right now actually. Sorting through stuff and I'm such a hoarder I have TONS of stuff. Gifts from friends, cards, oh and notes that we used to pass around in class! There was one which Lynn and I passed around during exam time hohoho. Oh and pictures! I FOUND MY PRIMARY 6 LAST DAY OF SCHOOL PICTURES. Makes me realize how far I've come in what seems like such a short time omg. Dang nostalgia. Change subject change subject. OH AND DID I MENTION WHAT A CUTE KID I WAS? Thank you thank you I know omgosh hahaha. Ah did I mention that packing to move house actually makes me wonder how I'll be packing for UK? Results are coming out in about 2 weeks, and it's so close now. I'm finally going to know what's actually going to happen in the next few months. It feels really fast actually. Why does time pass by so fast. When people ask whether I'm going off to UK, I'm always like .. 'Not sure yet, gotta wait for results.' And in 2 weeks, I finally have to answer 'Yes' (pleasepleaseplease) or 'No'. Which makes me really nervous. Shiz. Dang Shman. He hasn't replied me and I whatsapped him at whut, 1.30? Freak. Wait. Is he working? Eh no whut. His off day is today till Sunday. Freak. Will box him later in Taekwondo class. Hope that today's class is as good as last week's. LOVE using kicking bag, love the sound it makes omgosh. And I really feel like seeing Ebo. Miss Ebo. And Sehran. Actually I really feel like talking to Sehran right now. Eeee I need more pictures with him lah serious. Thank God they're all coming back for Raya so we can meet up! Except for KFung lah, since he's going to Taiping with his girlfriend's family. Eeeee. Oh and yayyyy PM13 meet up next next week! Ahhhh I can't wait to see Pammy and Hueyying and Chia Xin and Shao Ji and aiya the whole class la basically. Oh and I can't wait for Rara to spaz over

Dang. Time's up.

Okeh. Here's my lame excuse of a post. Till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment