Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Malacca Trip '13 Part 2: 30th June

This post is a continuation of Malacca Trip '13 Part 1: 29th June.

As mentioned in the previous post, we stayed up talking. Lynn finally uploaded the pictures so, some pictures of our late night talks! :)



Love this picture! 

Also as mentioned, we planned to wake up at 6 in the morning to watch the sunset, but that certainly didn't happen. We were quite so tired that we overslept and only woke up at 10/11-ish. I only woke up at around 10.30, and that was only because KFung poked me awake. Such a rude awakening, grrr. I was already half awake by that time actually, cuz the housekeeping people rang our doorbell and without waiting for any of us to reply, BARGED into our condo. GR. Once KFung woke me up, I chased him into the guys' room, where everyone else was. Except for Lynn, Shman and Sarah. They woke up waaaay earlier and went to tapau breakfast for us :) While the guys went to bathe one by one, Evo and I sat there lazily, refusing to go brush teeth and mandi. Eventhough we knew that we had to check out at 12. Heehee :P

I thank God that is not me. Heheheh :3

At around 11 smth, I finally went to mandi. Around then, Lynn and the rest came back with our breakfast! :) And while I was bathing, Evo did the most AMAZING thing. She's such a GREAT bestfriend. At the balcony, there's this small window connected to our bathroom, you see. Evo sprayed the water from the sink outside into the bathroom where I was bathing. And It. Was. Cold. Freak Evo -.-

After mandi-ing, we had breakfast and packed up. And camwhored some more.


The view from our room. Ain't it pretty? :)

Yeap, we were in room 1113 :)

After that, Lynn, Evo and I went to check out. The rest were still dilly dallying. As usual. Heh. Anyways, the lady at the counter was so rude to us #badservice   and we got kind of annoyed at her. Gr. Waited for Leek to come back from God-knows-where and then we left for Jonker Street! :)

What Lynn did while waiting for Leek :)

 On the way to Jonker Street!
Aaaaaand the Top Camwhorer Award goes to..? :D
Driving and taking pictures, hee :D

And then we reached Jonker Walk/Street! :)

While searching for parking, I noticed this 'Taste Better' stall. And I was like, 'omg isn't that the Taste Better stall in Subang?'. The Taste Better place in Subang, it's main seller or wtv you call it, is the durian puff. I've always wanted to try it, but never got the opportunity. Plus I once mentioned it to Shman and he just shrugged my suggestion of so.. Mm. Anyways, once I saw it, I KNEW I had to try. So once we found a parking and parked, we headed to find the stall. And by we, I mean the people in my car. Shman, Sarah, Sehran, Hari and me. And we bought 12 durian puffs for RM15. DANG CHEAP OK OMG. We sat at this place and enjoyed 'em. Sehran doesn't eat durian, so we split the 12 among the 4 of us, so 3 each. Took our first bite and omg it was so delish can cry omg. It was also so funny because there was so much cream and it kept spilling out of everyone's. Except mine. Surprisingly I was the cleanest eater heheheh :D 

Waited for Lynn's car's people for a while, and then they reached. Guess what we did next? ;)

We were waiting for them and they STILL had time to take camwhore *applause*



Bought cendol ..


And hung out while enjoying it.


After that, we walked aimlessly along Jonker Walk/Street, buying food and entering all the souvenir shops. 

Stopped by this accessories shop which had loads of cute stuff - such as these small little hats! :) They were so cute omg, but so unpractical cuz even if I bought, I don't think I would've used them. So I did the next best thing - take pictures with them! :P And then Lynn forced KFung and Evo to do the same. Evo looks so pretty omg ♥ :')

Things I bought:
Left: Voodoo doll I got with Lynn and Evo, which Hari claims to be scary. Where got scary lah ish :P
Right: Tribal necklace, got with Shman, Sehran, Leek, Matthew and Hari. WE'RE A TRIBE NOWWW :3

Continued walking along Jonker Street and bought quite alot of food - dingdingtong, nasi lemak, dodol, and I can't remember what else. But it was quite alot of snacks! The nasi lemak was delish, and Lynn kept feeding us and spazzing about it hahah. While walking, there were cars passing and trishaws as well. And the trishaws now ah, VERY modern. Not only do they have music BLASTING from the trishaws, the music they're blasting is rock. I know right. Cars and trishaws, and there was also this uncle:

He was so cool omg. We took pictures and waved and he waved back at us! :D

After all that walking, we got hungry and decided to have our lunch! 

See that queue? Usually when queue is long, means that food is good! :) So Lynn, Leek, Sehran and KFung went inside to book tables while the rest of us queued up for food. It was mainly nyonya dishes, like Nyonya Laksa and smth Kahwin smth smth. Can't remember the names ady. Anywaaaays, while queuing up:

This picture, hahahah. I tell you, Shman and Sarah have in-built camera detectors. The moment I turn cameras on them, they whip themselves to face the camera, and pose. Hari, though - that's another matter. HAHAHAH :P



Lynn managed to get us a spot, so we entered into the restaurant and it was so pretty! There were antique stuffs everywhere!

See what I mean?

And then, we attacked our lunch. 


I believe Shman's face in this top left picture describes it all. The laksa, was one of the best laksas I have ever tasted. I don't dare to say it's the best, because I'm really bad at comparing food. But it definitely is one of the top of the list of laksas. It really was superb! :) Everyone else was also raving about their food, although some of them actually mentioned that the laksa soup was better than whatever it is they ordered. Heheheh. And omgosh they put tuna in the laksa! :O

I caused quite a commotion to take this picture, because I didn't know I was standing in the middle of a lane and blocking people's way :( Embarrassing! And you see that auntie beside Lynn? She spoilt the picture :( She was waiting for our table, and even when I was taking this picture, she didn't want to budge. Lynn even got up and stood near her to subtly let her know to 'go away', but nope. She just stood there. So now we have a nice picture of the gang, and .. an auntie. Gr. 

After that, we continued walking along Jonker Street.


Since 2010.

While I was taking this picture, the guys were all yelling 'BOUNDARIES BOUNDARIES. BROKE UP ALREADY RIGHT?!' and the guy manning the stall started laughing at these two. Hahahah kesian.

Another souvenir shop!

Spot me! :P

Discovered this stall that sells all the stuff we used to play with! :) Like that bubble thing I'm holding (see my super excited face) and slinkies and pop-pops and those planes and ahsdkfasl. Childhood memories! :) 

Swag check.

Matthew and Sarah + plane

It was finally time to leave, but Shman, Evo and I wanted personal photos with everyone. We hogged the kerb. Heheheh.

A very sweet photo of Sarah and Shman ♥ :')

Shmanz

Sarah 

KFung

STG, Sehran! :)

Matt

Haraye

Bobo 

Leek The Genius. 3rd ever photo with Leek. 

Lynn + plane ;)

My handiwork. You can actually FEEL KFung staring into your soul. Ouch. #creepy

And then it was time to leave :( We said our goodbyes and things got quite emotional. Getting sad thinking about it now. Anywaaays, those in my car went to send Sarah back to UiTM, while Lynn's car went straight home, dropping Evo off at MMU  on the way. 

In our car, we talked and camwhored somemore. More serious discussions. More pictures.


Hari's look-over-the-shoulder-supposedly-sexy-pose. 

KFung's smoulder! *burn

Winking ;)

What we were doing in our car :D

Meanwhile in Lynn's car.
Leek bought a BB gun.
Lynn shot Leek's nips while Leek was driving,
Evo shot Matthew in the d*ck.
Sehran shot himself. And went 'ow.' monotonously. 

Anyways, back to our car. We dropped Sarah off at UiTM, but me, KFung and Hari couldn't enter because we were wearing shorts. Gr. So we had to wait outside. Said our goodbyes to Sarah, then waited for Shman to come back and pick us. 
Have I ever mentioned that I have the most good looking guy friends ever? ;3

Shman picked us up, continued on our journey, got stuck in jam, pumped petrol, continued journey. 

Big shoutout to Shman who drove us all the way back, stuck in the jam! He was really really exhausted but he just kept going. THANK YOU SHMANNNNN! :D We love you loads! 

Oh and KFung was so bored that he decided to pull all my grey hairs. Hahahah omg it was so hilarious because there were so many and they were all strewn onto the floor of my car. See his disgusted face! :P 
Big shoutout to KFung as well! He's the only person in this whole wide world who helped me pull grey hairs- even mummy doesn't do that -.- THANK YOU KFUNG! 

View of the sunset on the way home! Hari Y YOU TAKE PHOTO LIKE DIS.

Reached BJ, dropped Shman off and went to Mak Jah's for dinner. Waited for Lynn who went home to poop. #typicalLynn 

After dinner, we decided to replicate everyone's signature poses. Here goes! :D

The Matthew;
One eye up and the other down, + teethy smile! 

The Jas: Mata sepet (NOT CLOSED.) and BIG TEETHY SMILE :D
Ps. Do ignore my super ugly face. Focus on everyone else's muka constipated. Thank you.

The Sehran: The deadly serious stare, like >______>

The Leek: Muka blur with mouth slightly gaping open. Hahah Leek :'D

Lynn and Leek's The Leek

The Hari: A subtler duckface :3

The Lynn: Open eyes big big and teethy smile! :D

The KFung: A full frontal selfie \o/

The Evo: Where if you open your mouth, gold will flow out. 

The Shman: The camwhoring-with-other-people-punya-cameraholder poseeeee 

The Sarah: Just look really, really happy and do the flower-hand thing ;)

Finished our dinner, and then went out and hung about somemore. Lynn played with the plane, trying to get a nice picture with her and the plane in it. 


And that was the end of our trip. I sent KFung, Hari and Matt home, Lynn sent Sehran and Leek.

Quite a sad ending to an amazing trip. BEST TRIP EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Love all these people to bits and bits and bits.

Read Lynn's Part 1 here, and her Part 2 here. I apologize for any similarities between my posts and Lynn's. We didn't copy each other or anything, in fact I didn't read hers until I posted mine. Our minds just think alike. We're awesome like that heheheh :D

Ending with this, 

Drunkedness ftw. 
Mafia Gang Malacca trip '13. 


No comments:

Post a Comment