Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Messy.

Hi guys! This will be one of those really messy posts which have no arrangement whatsoever. I'm just gonna type whatever's on my mind, so here goes:

1

The video Shman, Leek and I filmed with Drew is up! :) Well, it was up quite a while ago but I just thought of putting it here! :) Many people said we did well and I'm really proud of it, actually. Kudos to Drew for his ideas and amazing editing skills! 


A Love Triangle.


Bloopers and Outtakes! :) Watch till the end!

...................................................................................................

2

Was talking to Lynn just now, about a little girl she knows and basically, the whole conversation can be summed up into one question - why do bad things happen to good people? Or why do bad things happen to the innocent? A lot of times, people end up blaming God and questioning him. Even I do that. It's a natural response to the things happening. But here's what I told Lynn. Didn't even think of it, actually. It sort of just .. thought itself out (?)

"God didn't mean the world to be this way, diseases and things of that sort aren't his doing - it's Satan's doing. I believe it hurts God way more than it hurts us to see His children hurting."

And once I read what I wrote, I realized how true it worse. He didn't create an imperfect world, instead He created  one perfect for us. But because of Satan, because of sin, the world is what it is today. I think people, and I myself included, have to remember this. God doesn't make bad things happen. Satan does.

...................................................................................................

3

I've been editing labels on my posts, and you can now easily find them on the right sidebar. Posts are easier to search for, so click away! :)

...................................................................................................

4

While re-labeling posts, I realized that I think too much. I mean, look at that Label sidebar and see the number of posts labeled 'Thoughts'. And most of them are quite depressing. Eeyer. Freak high school Jas.

...................................................................................................

5

I'm currently on a 'I-miss-everyone' phase. I miss The Mafia Gang, I miss my classmates #1201PM13, I miss my CF mates, I miss my churchmates (especially Sarah!) and my cousins. I'm just missing a lot of people. #toomuch

...................................................................................................

6

I think I'm in love in like have a crush on a guy. Who's taken. And that's all I'm going to say about it because .. what the heck. 

...................................................................................................

7

I love receiving compliments. Doesn't anyone? During CF Camp, some junior committee members told Leek that we were friendly to them when they first joined us, while some others weren't so. I was really really happy to hear that. I mean, people actually take notice! And then my 'mortal' told me that I was one of the nicest seniors he's met. Ah omg I cannot tell you how happy I was to hear that. It completely made my day omgosh. To think the smallest things you do actually mean something to someone else. #melts #notbragging

...................................................................................................

8

Been reading quite a lot lately, and I need to share some of my favourite quotes from these books:

"It amazes me how easy it is for things to change, how easy it is to start off down the same road you always take and wind up somewhere new. Just one false step, one pause, one detour, and you end up with new friends or a bad reputation or a boyfriend or a breakup. It's never occurred to me before, I've never been able to see it. And it makes me feel, weirdly, like maybe all of these different possibilities exist at the same time, like each moment we live has a thousand other moments layered underneath it that look different."
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

"When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it's safe inside your mouth."
Handle With Care - Jodi Picoult 

"If you can be yourself, you are everything." 
Other People's Secrets - Louise Candlish

...................................................................................................

9

Lynn's finally uploaded the Day 2 pictures of our Malacca trip, so I'll be posting that soon. And I'll also be waiting for the camp photos before posting. Was actually thinking about posting more, but I suddenly feel tired and my mind's shut down on me so. I bid thee, farewell and goodnight! :) 

Oh and I've been hooked to these two songs. They're beautiful. Do give them a listen! :)

Ashes Like Snow - Lily Kershaw


Can't Help Falling In Love - as covered by Ingrid Michaelson

Goodnight! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment