Friday, July 5, 2013

Malacca Trip '13 Part 1: 29th June

Disclaimer:
This post is DAMN long. Please get yourself a drink and snacks, and be sure to take a break from the laptop halfway through the post. I will not be held responsible if you spoil your eyes. Thank you! :3

After almost 2 years of planning and cancelling trips, THE MAFIA GANG FINALLY WENT SOMEWHERE. I tell you, this trip was sort of our do-or-die trip. It was like, WHATEVER HAPPENS THIS TRIP MUST JADI. We initially planned to go to  PD, but Lynn wanted something FUN so Hari did a vote and Malacca it was! Then we had to scour the hotels and book the hotels and plan itinerary (what itinerary? NO NEED LAH SPONTANEOUS ONLY.) and arrange for transport. Phew. And because our gang is FRIGGING mengada, this cannot lah, that cannot lah. GR. I cannot tell you how happy I was when Lynn finally booked our accomodation (A Famosa, the 2 bedroom condo). I was so estatic because now that we've paid, NOBODY CAN BACK OUTTTTTTTTTT! Or so I thought.

But then. Murphy's Law hit us.
1. A week before the trip, terrible haze (freak Indon.) hit Malaysia, with Malacca having the 2nd highest API. We were planning to go whether or not the haze died down, but it wouldn't be thaaaaaaaaaaat fun lah.
2. Majority of us wanted to go to the waterpark, but due to certain reasons which only they know (I still can't believe we had that discussion!), we couldn't go :'( But it turns out Lynn didn't want to go anyways, so it all turned out fine in the end.
3. The NIGHT before we left, 2 things happened:

  • Lynn saw on the news about a strike that happened at Jonker Street. Which according to our itinerary:

               We were supposed to go to the very next day. See what I mean about Murphy's Law?
  • Matthew decided he can't join us. But after some persuading, he did!


The world must really be against us travelling together. Put such catastrophes in our way. #drama

BUT. Murphy's Law aside, everything went smoothly!

We were supposed to meet up at my house at 7am to settle stuffs before we left and all, but we pushed it back to 8am instead. And then we changed the meet-up place to Tanjung so we could have breakfast together before we left. See what I mean about re-planning? Gr. As Malaysians are, we're never punctual right? 8am draaaaaagged and by the time we all met at Tanjung, it was already 8.15? We had breakfast (thank you Shman's dad for belanja-ing!) and at around 9, we left to Hari's house to pick up his DSLR. Ask people to take but own self never take. GENIUS. After getting lectured by Hari's dad (our 3rd lecture of the morning after mummy's and Shman's dad), off we went! :D

Waiting outside Hari's houseeeee.


I tell you ah, I was so worried that something might happen to hinder our trip that I was a bundle of nerves up till we left Bukit Jelutong. After that, I relaxed a bit and started enjoying myself. In the beginning, it was me, Shman, Hari, KF and Sehran in the City, while Lynn, Leek, Evo and Matthew were in the Myvi. On the way, we camwhored and talked and Shman took Hari's dad's advice to not talk while driving waaaaay to literally.

Thank you Lynn for the idea of making collages!


And when we passed the Negeri Sembilan border, I was so excited omg we were FINALLY out of Selangor and ahsjdkhfakjsdfhl. Afterwards, we stopped at a rest stop. At rest stop also cause commotion. In the bathroom, there was a cockroach in one of the stalls which made Evo scream. Which made me scream. And made aunties stare and laugh at us T_____T Then we caused more commotion by blocking up walkways and camwhoring.

The top picture frigging nice right! Lynn and Shman, reflected in KFung's perfect face :')
Love the second picture! Voe looks so happy for once! :)

Mine & Evo's pig faces! HAHAHAH 


Group photos! 

After that, I moved into Lynn's car. And then things got really crazy. We sang/screamed and did craycray stuff heheheh.

Oh we also took pictures while driving! You can barely see our silhouettes here, but we were so happy okay? :D

When we passed the Melaka border we got even more crazier, and even more when we passed A Famosa. Oh and we were actually going to pick Sarah from UiTM first, that's why we went past A Famosa. When reaching UiTM, Evo suddenly got a stomachache so us Myvi-ians headed for the 1 Malaysia clinic while the City-ians went to pick up Sarah. Evo and her stomachaches. Heheheh.

Afterwards, we headed to Tampin for lunch. Some people wanted to have KFC, but WHO EATS KFC WHEN IN MELAKA?! We parked our car once we reached Tampin, and then started walking aimlessly searching for food. Finally decided on a small food court-ish kind of place. We caused quite a commotion (again), because:

1. Lynn and Leek were arguing (MENGADA AH.) And this was when Shman dropped the bombshell that Lynn and Leek broke up (sorry Lynn!) and people who didn't know were like o____________o And then the phrase 'Eh break up already. BOUNDARIES BOUNDARIES!' was created and used against Lynn and Leek for the whole duration of the trip.

2. We brought up 'sensitive' issues such as: Hazwan, Nafis, Ming Jet, Sonia, Wai Kit, etc etc. Typical Shman behaviour lah. At one point Shman snapped smth at me and I couldn't listen, so I simply snapped smth back. Exactly like the 'SHUT UP, HAZWAN!' situation.
Kononnya 'sensitive.' We all just laughed like mad.

3. Apparently Jeevan and Matthew. Mm.

4. We didn't know if the waiter/waitress was a guy or a girl. So when Lynn called her 'kak', she panicked and went 'eh is she a kak?!'

5. Lynn tak habis-habis about the Sos Alor Gajah. Bising :P

Pictures of our lunch! :

Top left: With the 'kak'
Middle right: The kueh udang
Bottom left: KFung's pouty face. Boo.

After lunch, we headed back to A Famosa! :) Before we checked in, we wanted to book tickets first so we wouldn't have to get stuck in the queue later, so off we headed to Cowboy Town! Unfortunately, ticket counters were closed so we couldn't get the tickets. We were planning to head to Safari World to get tickets there too, but decided against that cuz what if the ticketing counter was closed also right? This, would eventually turn out to be a blessing in disguise! :D You'll find out why later.

Then we checked in! YAYERZ. So Lynn, Hari and I went to the check-in counter and got the rest to wait outside, because our condo isn't supposed to accomodate THAT many people. While we were checking in, they came in, probably because it was hot outside. I made some comment about 'Ee look at that gang. So many people.' to make it seem as though we weren't together. And Lynn somemore mentioned to the guy there's only the 3 of us using our condo. And then Leek The Genius (I now entitle Leek, The Genius fyi.) came and stood next to us. Frigging awks kay omg -.-

A picture of Evo's mouth. With salivaaaaaaaa ;3

Very sexy pictures of KFung and Matthew, and the cutesy ones of the rest while they were waiting :)

And waitinggggg. Leek's face is creepy :(

And then we left for our condo! Had to drive there because it was at another block. When we reached, what did we do? What else lah? CAMWHOREEEEEEEEEEEE! :D 

Our condo!

Me and Lynn :)

A supposedly glam picture of me, destroyed by the snacks I'm holding. Woots.

Since the rest were too busy camwhoring, Leek, Sehran and I made it up first. We planned to surprise them, so Sehran and I hid (ourselves, our shoes, our bags) while Leek went to guide them up and at the same time, pretend they lost me lah. So all the way, (THEY WERE DAMN NOISY OK.) I could hear them going 'Eh where's Jas?' 'She's with you right?' 'No lah, she went up with you what.' 'Eh where got.' 'Eh serious where's Jas?' And when the door opened, I jumped out and yelled BOO! Heeheeheeeeeee. But stupidly, Leek was the first to walk through the door and I surprised him -.- Leek The Genius. So end up the planner was the one who got scared. Serious. Leek The Genius ttm.

Once we got settled,  Before we even got settled, I went into the girls' room and leaped onto the bed. Then I went into the guys' room and did the same thing hohoho. Bad idea gr. Then the guys did the same thing to our bed ohmygosh guys' sweat eeeeeyer disgusting. We had to join beds la afterwards so easier for us to sleep at night. More space mah. Then we took pictures! 


Our first group shot, where we didn't realise the camera was on continuous shot mode.

Second group shot! This definitely showcases our retardedness better ;D

Then we took more pictures, pillow fight-ed, lied down in the girls' room and talked (with Lynn shrieking 'FEET OFF THE BED' every few minutes'). Oh and Shman and Leek arm-wrestled. Guess who won!

Shmanz.



Belasah-ing Leek. He bullied me D:

View pictures from top left, clockwise.
You can prolly guess who won. 

Sarah looking so cute here! :)

I also very cute :3

With KFung! :)

Smexayh picture of Shman which I took! 
Ps. Spot underwear! 

Loves.

Ze girls, missing our Janoh.

With Evo! :) Suddenly got neck pain during this time -.-



And then we played the blinking game and mafia! Super funny okay. Wink here wink there. Somemore some people wink quite weirdly and then confusion about whether the person is a killer or healer. And then Lynn kept spoiling the games, rawrrrr. Idk how to describe la, but it was just damn funny :') Ahhh remembering it now I'm laughing like an eejit. Heheheh. And we took more pictures!


We also played choi dai di, which I won! :D

Someone please enlighten me, WHAT IS EVO DOING?!

And then, we left for dinner. But before that, 


If you realize right, Shman's accessories were never used by him. Kept getting stolen by everyone heheh :P


Elevator photo!

Once we reached downstairs, Shman realized that he forgot to take my car keys. So we had to go alllll the way up (11th floor!) to get them. It was just me and him. So I went into the room to get the keys, and when I came out, Shman was 'hanging' off the ledge. I wish I had a picture. My first reaction was 'omg Shman omg' but then I realized he didn't look thaaaaaaat panicky. So I walked towards the ledge (super cautiously) to take a look. Turns out there is a platform there. Stupid Shman stupid. Decided to trick the rest of the guys afterwards.

Then we finally left for dinner! Met up with a friend of KFung's, Shi Rui, whom he met while playing Maple. So surprising :O She brought us for Satay :) More pictures! :


After dinner, we headed to Cowboy Town! :)

The photo Hari destroyed.

This is how it's supposed to look like. Freak Hari.

While the others were dilly-dallying.






The story behind this picture:
Lynn and I were talking about doing smth YOLO, cuz usually the performers will ask for volunteers. So we wanted to volunteer lah. So those fire-breather people came and performed, and then they simply chose people from the audience. They didn't ask for volunteer, so I didn't really dare to stand up and volunteer loh. Then luckily, one of the ladies didn't want to go after being chosen. Eventually Lynn put up her hand, but they didn't see. So we made a commotion lah, shouting and all. The princess saw Lynn and tadaaaah! She got chosen. She had to do this dance, and she did it so well. She was so sporting okeh! :) Compared to the other girl, nyeheheh. But she didn't eat the fire :( 
Why we always cause commotion one ah? People actually staaaaaared at us you know -.-



Pretty fireworks! 

After the carnival, we wanted to go for the 4D theatre but they were showing some kiddy water show. So everyone else wanted to go for the 'Haunted Office' one instead. Which I duwan lah of course. In the end, kena persuade. Next showing for Haunted Office was at 11, so we went to the funfair. Before that, some people went to the bathroom while the rest of us:



At the funfair, I begged Shman and KFung to win me a teddy bear, but to no avail :( Boohoo. While they (with Sarah) were playing the games, the rest of us were: 




Lynn's face damn drama, haven't even started -.-

Me. 

It was damn scary la okay :( :( :(  Going up wasn't so bad, it was the dropping down part that scared the hell out of meeeee :( :( :( My heart literally stopped when I dropped. According to Evo I was screaming as though I was gonna cry, so at one point the guy actually asked me if I wanted to stop. But me being me, (ie: stubborn), I said no. And regretted it the moment I said it. After a few more rounds of going up and down, I gave up and I shouted at the guy to stop. Came down shaking so hard, I had to sit down. Boo D:

And then we rode the buffalo ride! This was damn fun okay! :) I'm just gonna put our most 'yeng' pictures :)

Leek, who lasted the longest!





Evo's first round lasted 9 secs only hahah. So before the second round, Sehran predicted that she'll only last 2 secs the next round. And as fast as she went up, she went down hohoho. We looked at the timer, and yep. 2 Seconds. HAHAHAHA.

I was screaming and someone kept telling me to scream louder heh. Eh I quite awesome okay, I lasted 2 levels! :)

Lynn's face the entire second round. It was so funny, even the guy in control of the thing couldn't stop laughing. As well as the people around us.

Eh LYNN I WANT SARAH'S PICTURES. 

After that, we went to the 4D theatre to watch the Haunted Mansion. It wasn't thaaaaat scary, but I kept screaming. And Sehran kept disturbing me. And omg at one point, the 'hantu' in the show actually POKED us. I turned around to yell at Shman but turns out it was the chair omg ouch. And hahah Leek pulled Sehran's leg and he was like 'F***!' and jumped out of his seat HAHAHAHAHA. Revenge. Padan muka. And in the end of the show we died -.- we jumped out of the building. Dumb.



After that, we balik-ed to our condo.

After taking pictures in front of Cowboy Town, that is.

Edit: When we reached our floor, Shman ran off to do his 'step onto the ledge and scare everyone to death' trick. I ran after him, screamed (I forgot there were other people in the condo. Sue me.) It failed lah, cuz everyone else wasn't panicky or anything. Heh.

Everyone bathed, then stayed up the whole night (till 5am) talking. We recreated the Encyclopaedia of Sick, we snacked. We sat on the couch and had a confession session. Secrets semua keluar that night. We found out our crushes, our deepest darkest secrets. And the best part about being in this gang? Is that no one judges you, and everyone accepts you for who you are, flaws and all. Love them to bits ♥ Oh and it turns out in our gang, there's actually a lot of criss cross love here and there. KFung had a crush on me HOHOHOHO :P Quite funny and awks at the same time :P We joked, and we talked serious stuff. Just talked the night away. Lynn, whom in the beginning was sleeping, woke up and joined us. 

At 5am, although we weren't tired, we went to sleep. Or at least try to sleep. Sarah was already asleep by then, and Lynn and Evo went to join her in the girls' room. It was waaaaay too cold for me, so I slept on the couch outside. And I stole Hari's blanket heeheeee. KFung, idk why he slept on the dining chairs. So kesian weh he -.- Apparently Matthew slept on the couch as well, in an upright position. How he did that, I have no idea. The rest of the guys, except Hari, squeezed into one bed. 

We meant to wake up at 6 to watch the sunrise, but that's another post! :) Till next time! :)

Edit: Read Lynn's version of events here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment